I bought my HQ-16 in April 2008.
From the minute I got the machine home and set it up, I knew I had made the right decision. I was able to start taking customer quilts after about 6 months of practicing on this mid-arm quilting machine. I am still to this day amazed at the smooth, precise stitching that can be accomplished with very little practice. This is the perfect machine for finishing quilts up to 123 inches wide.
I have unfortunately outgrown this machine and need a larger quilting space to complete customer quilts faster.
Over the past year I have purchased various ad-ons for my HQ16 and I will include them all with the machine. Here is a list of everything that comes with the machine:
- HQ Sixteen Quilting Machine with Stitch Regulator, Front and Rear Handles, Laser Stylus, External Bobbin Winder and Portable Professional Frame
- Comes in king size length, but can still collapse to smaller sizes
1 1/8 inch poles rigid enough to hold large quilts
Poles come standard with Velcro for leader attachment. No taping or pinning!
Fixed grooves built into frame for exact track positioning
Four pole system for smooth, continuous feed. No need to adjust vertical height when quilt fills the throat of the quilting machine.
Sturdy, heavy duty anodized aluminum frame.
- Brand New tracks on the table as well as the carriage under the machine where the HQ glides front to back and left to right
- 12 Bobbins
- Groovy Boards – Clam Shells, Cross Hatch, Dueling Circles, Dueling Squares, Feathered Wreaths, Squigles, Baptist Fan x 2
- Stylus, adapter and laser light
- Micro Handles
- Ruler Base
- Rulers, including versa tool, half circles and standard ruler
I payed just under $10,200 for everything I am including in this package.
Buyer responsible for shipping. I am willing to deliver and set it up for any local buyer free of charge. I will also give you a free 2hr lesson on loading a quilt and getting started.
I am asking $8500 for this 16 month old HQ sixteen.
Email me if you are interested or have any questions.
I have sold my HQ-16! Woot Woot!